Join us today at 12:30 p.m. ET as we discuss the latest technologies being used to evaluate and train amateur and professional baseball players, including analysis of pitcher biomechanics with a smartphone camera, tech-enabled resistance bands, and pitcher-centric athlete management systems.
You’ll hear from:
- Dean Jackson | Pitching Coordinator, Driveline Baseball
- Cullen McGowan | Managing Director, Prep Baseball Report
- Casey Mulholland | Founder and Lead Developer, KineticPro Performance
- Nate Pearson | Toronto Blue Jays Pitcher & Founding Member, ProPlayAI
- Dr. Mike Sonne | VP of Research and Innovation, ProPlayAI
REGISTER FOR FREE