NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Smartly.io, the leading social advertising automation platform for creative and performance marketers, today announced that it will host the second annual Sofa Summit event on January 27 in EMEA and the Americas and on January 28 in APAC to provide brands with insights and inspiration for marketing success.
The past year has further validated that brands need to learn how to be agile to connect with consumers across channels. Attendees – including 10,000 of the world’s most brilliant CMOs, digital marketing gurus, and award-winning creative directors – will have the opportunity to virtually meet and mingle with practitioners across industries and countries to share learnings and discuss the state of social advertising in 2021.
Sofa Summit will feature interactive live keynotes, as well as fireside chats and panel discussions from leading brands including Facebook, Snap Inc., TikTok, Pinterest, Delivery Hero, Bombas, Lego, and HelloFresh. The free event will be held virtually and will include both live streamed segments and on-demand components.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has been trying in many ways; it’s also been inspiring to see people across the world respond to the crisis, adapt to change, and cultivate new opportunities,” said Robert Rothschild, VP and Global Head of Marketing at Smartly.io. “As stay-at-home orders developed, the modern consumer – and society at large – rapidly shifted to digital channels. We’ve watched as brands made digitalization a priority to reach the masses. The second annual Sofa Summit is an opportunity to bring together brands from around the world to share their social media advertising strategies. In the comfort of their home, attendees will learn how to leverage social platforms to reach relevant consumers and generate revenue by taking the smartest, most strategic approach to digital advertising.”
Speakers will include:
- Seth Godin, Entrepreneur, Author, and Teacher, The Akimbo Workshops
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Entrepreneur, Investor, Author, and Chairman, VaynerX
- Kristo Ovaska, Co-founder and CEO, Smartly.io
- Claire Reynolds, Growth Marketing Specialist, Deliveroo
- James Gregson, Creative Director, Digital – Lego, Internal Creative Agency, Americas, Lego
- Kinney Edwards, Global Head of Creative Lab, TikTok
- Kyle Ranally, Vertical Insights Marketing Strategist, Facebook
- Elfried Samba, Head of Social Content, Gymshark
- Jose Sánchez, Global Head of Creative Studio, Smartly.io
- Rebecca Traverzo, VP of Marketing, ThirdLove
- Sam Bevan, International Head of Emerging, Snap Inc.
- Blake Cahill, Global Head of Digital Marketing & E-commerce, Philips International
- Michael Mctighe, Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Social, Bombas
- Will Scougal, Global Director, Creative Strategy, Snap Inc.
- Julie Florin, Global Paid Social Manager, Uber
Register for the Sofa Summit by visiting our website, then join in the conversation live by using #SofaSummit on Twitter and LinkedIn. The event will also be available on-demand following its conclusion.
Powering beautifully effective ads, Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We combine creative production and ad buying automation with outstanding customer service to help 600+ brands scale their results – not headcount – on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat. We are a fast-growing community of more than 450 Smartlies with 17 offices around the world, managing over €2.5B in ad spend and growing rapidly and profitably. Visit Smartly.io to learn more.